Reasons for which many citizens of CIS countries attracted by the prospect of business immigration to Italy, a lot of - a European standard of living, minimal risks for business, the optimal tax rates, political and economic security. Equally important are the ease of learning the Italian language, favorable subtropical Mediterranean climate and cuisine. The last two factors, combined with a high level of European medicine provides one of the highest life expectancies in the world.
Features Business Immigration
Temporary residence permit in Italy - a document that allows foreigners to legally stay in the country. Issued on different dates depending on the purpose of stay in Italy. For doing business it is up to 2 years. At the expiration of the period is extended. Documents for permanent residence are issued not earlier than 5 years of residence in Italy.
The procedure is not easy and is strictly regulated by the Italian immigration law. Miscalculation can cost not only wasted time and money, but also the possibility to get the status in the future. For example, you offer to execute documents on the basis of "the chosen place of residence in Italy?" Having made considerable investments in the Italian square meters, you will find that you have no right to carry out business activities in the country. Lose free medical care and other preferences provided by European legislation.
Many such nuances. Italy provides new opportunities for foreign investors. Add to foreign investors, who know how to use them properly.
With us to create a business European level will not be difficult!
Selecting Italy, do not forget to define the reliable partner. Thanks to effective cooperation of our specialists from the Russian and Italian offices we work as efficiently as possible.
We will help you choose the best object for investment, to assess the feasibility of the planned investment by you, we form an effective business plan taking into account the characteristics of the market in Italy. We understand that our customers have no free time. After setting goals and the signing of it you need at least. Allowed power of attorney, which completely eliminate your presence when submitting documents, business registration and sign all papers.
- registration of residence in Italy;;
- maintenance of renting and buying Italian property;
- assistance in starting a business (registration, obtaining documents for the tax authorities, opening bank accounts, etc.);
- solution to any issues that arise when living and doing business (training in European institutions, the study of the Italian language, health care, accounting, etc.).
More detailed information can be obtained by calling the experts Platinum Vip Travel.
How to obtain a residence permit in Italy
- Independent professional activities in his own company, listed on the Italian territory, or as an individual entrepreneur (lavoro autonomo)
- Employment (lavoro subordinato)
- The selected place of residence (residenza elettiva)
- Family Reunion (recongiungimento famigliare)